Welcome to the Painswick website
This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish....
|The Town Hall Office is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays mornings and the Library (also located in the Town Hall) is open Monday 2.30-5.30, Wednesday & Fridays 10-1 & 2.30-5.30, and Saturdays 10 - 1. Check out our facebook and twitter pages for all forthcoming events. THE TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICE IS NOW OPEN IN THE GRAVE DIGGERS HUT LOCATED IN THE CHURCHYARD.|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Council Committees - Council Committees
- History - A short introduction.
- Parish Plan - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Note dates for committee and Trust meetings are sometimes changed or extra meetings added at short notice .
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- St Mary's Toilets - Details on how to give your views
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
- Play Painswick - Play Painswick - Recreation Ground
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.