This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish.... Apologies we are experiencing problems with updating this website - good news we are developing a new improved site!
|The TOWN HALL OFFICE is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays mornings (10 - 12). The POST OFFICE is now Open in the Town Hall on Wed & Fri mornings 9.30 - 11.30 am . The LIBRARY (also located in the Town Hall) is open Monday 2.30-5.30, Wednesday & Fridays 10-1 & 2.30-5.30, and Saturdays 10 - 1. Check out our facebook and twitter pages for all forthcoming events. The Tourist Information Centre is open in the grave diggers. Dementia Aware Training in Town Hall 7pm on 12th July 2016|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Council Committees - Council Committees
- History - A short introduction.
- Parish Plan - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Note dates for committee and Trust meetings are sometimes changed or extra meetings added at short notice .
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- Parish Council Information - Further Information can be obtained from the Clerk.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
- Play Painswick - Play Painswick - Recreation Ground
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.