Welcome to the Painswick website
This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish....
|The Tourist Information Office is currently located in St Mary's Church. The Town Hall Office is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays mornings and the Library (also located in the Town Hall) is open Monday 2.30-5.30, Wednesday & Fridays 10-1 & 2.30-5.30, and Saturdays 10 - 1. Note Tour of Britain Wed 10th Sep between 1pm - 2.30pm (A46 will be effected for a short period during the race).|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Council Committees - Council Committees
- History - A short introduction.
- Parish Plan - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Note dates for committee and Trust meetings are sometimes changed or extra meetings added at short notice .
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- St Mary's Toilets - Details on how to give your views
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.