Welcome to the Painswick website
This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish....
|The Tourist Information Office will be open shortly in the Grave Diggers Hut located in St Mary's Churchyard. The Town Hall Office is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays mornings and the Library (also located in the Town Hall) is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. NOTE THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE TOWN HALL AT 7PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 14TH MAY 2014|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Tourist Details - A Guide to Painswick
- History - A short introduction.
- PARISH PLAN UPDATE - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Council Meeting Dates
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Events - Upcoming events in the parish.
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- St Mary's Toilets - Details on how to give your views
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Publication Scheme - Publication Scheme
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.