This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish....SIGN THE PETITION TO 'SAVE PAINSWICK FIRE STATION' BY GOING ONLINE AT www.gloucestershire.gov.uk and registering/signing or at one of the many outlets across Painswick including the Town Hall , The Pharmacy, The Falcon, The Painswick Centre or Richmond Care Village. Thank You
|The TOWN HALL OFFICE is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays mornings (10 - 12). The POST OFFICE is now Open in the Town Hall on Wed & Fri mornings 9.30 - 11.30 am . The LIBRARY (also located in the Town Hall) is open Monday 2.30-5.30, Wednesday & Fridays 10-1 & 2.30-5.30, and Saturdays 10 - 1. Check out our facebook and twitter pages for all forthcoming events. The Tourist Information Centre is now closed for the winter (will re-open in the grave diggers hut April 16).|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Council Committees - Council Committees
- History - A short introduction.
- Parish Plan - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Note dates for committee and Trust meetings are sometimes changed or extra meetings added at short notice .
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- Parish Council Information - Further Information can be obtained from the Clerk.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- St Mary's Toilets - Details on how to give your views
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
- Play Painswick - Play Painswick - Recreation Ground
- Retail Office Space - Rental Spacce
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.