Welcome to the Painswick website
This site has been designed to give you essential information about your Parish....
|The Tourist Information Office is currently open upstairs in the Town Hall Mon, Wed & Sat 10am-1pm and Fri 10am-4pm. The Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council is on Wednesday 15th May, at 7.30pm in the Town Hall|
- Contact - How to get in touch with the Parish Council.
- Village Directory - Village Directory
- Tourism - A summary of the local tourism hotspots and resources.
- Tourist Details - A Guide to Painswick
- History - A short introduction.
- PARISH PLAN UPDATE - PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Agendas and Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Who's Who - All about the people on the parish council
- Council Meeting Dates - Council Meeting Dates
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- End of Year Account - End of Year Accounts
- Notice Board - Painswick Business Notice Board
- Town Hall Hire Charges - Town Hall Hire Charges
- Dog Control Orders - Dog Control Order
- Events - Upcoming events in the parish.
- Painswick Cemetery Fees - Painswick Cemetery Fees
- St Mary's Toilets - Details on how to give your views
- Useful Links - Useful Links
- Publication Scheme - Publication Scheme
- Catholic Church Painswick - Catholic Church Painswick
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.