Gold Award Application sep 17 (PDF, 813 Kb)
As amended Sep 17.
- Gold Award Application (PDF, 792 Kb)
Gold Award Application
- Evidence Statements (PDF, 443 Kb)
Evidence statements for how the Council meets its responsibilities for:-
Value for money
Crime and Disorder
Leadership in Planning
Staff working inline with the Business Plan
- Action Plan - reviewed Sep 17 (PDF, 733 Kb)
Action Plan for 2017 and long term management.
Last updated Sep 2017.
- Complaints/ Issues received June 17 (PDF, 185 Kb)
Examples of complaints/issues received in June 2017.
- Complaint example part 1 (PDF, 594 Kb)
Example of Complaint received (although not actually against Painswick Parish Council). Part 1
- Complaint example part 2 (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
2nd page of example of complaint received (although not against Painswick Parish Council).
- Cilca Qualification (PDF, 710 Kb)
Copy of the Cilca Certificate for Roy Balgobin.
- Speed Initiative correspondence (PDF, 273 Kb)
Speed Initiative Correspondence
- APM Article (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
Copy of the Article for the Painswick Beacon, advertising the APM.
- Santa (PDF, 471 Kb)
Photo of Santa published in The Beacon - speed awareness initiative.
- Community Lunches (PDF, 2 Mb)
Community Lunches article - (the Members and staff both volunteer their time to host a Community Lunch each year at Ashford House) raising funds for various community projects.
- Bespoke Flowers (PDF, 928 Kb)
Article ref Bespoke Flowers -use of Cemetery Store.
- Threashold Sports (PDF, 845 Kb)
Thank you letter from Threashold Sports; in which the Council assisted with their event. (They provided £100 donation towards Play Painswick project).
- Plantation Grant Application (PDF, 278 Kb)
Confirmation of the grant application 2017.
- Dementia Awareness Training (PDF, 366 Kb)
Dementia awareness training to be held in the Town Hall
- Screenprints Bridleway (PDF, 379 Kb)
Screenprints from Facebook, as one of the methods used by the Parish Council to advertise the consultation.
- Screenprints Mast (PDF, 392 Kb)
Screenprints from Facebook. Parish Council using facebook as one of the methods used to advertise the consultation.
- screen print apm (PDF, 270 Kb)
Screen print with members of the public enquiring about the APM.
- Staffing Details