The following links are all very useful for people that live, work and visit Painswick, Slad, Edge or Sheepscombe.
- Police (note you can ring '101' for non-emergency)
- Fire & Rescue
- BT Fault Line
- Gas Emergency
- Power Cut (note you can ring '105')
- Severn Trent Water
- Post Office (Upton St Leonards) - outreach in Painswick on Wed & Fridays mornings in the Town Hall (9.30am - 11.30am).
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Stroud)
- Painswick Surgery, Hoyland House
- Painswick Pharmacy, New Street
- Three Gables, Dental and Holistic Centre, Cheltenham Road
- Private Alcohol & Drugs Rehab
NHS Direct (ring 111 for non-emergencies)
- Stroud General Hospital, Trinity Road. - Minor Injuries Unit (open from 7am - 11pm)
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Great Western Road.
- Cheltenham General Hospital, Sandford Road.
- Bus Timetable for the NO 66 (Cheltenham to Stroud and then Gloucester).
- Bus Timetable for the Stroud North Shopper.
- COMMUNITY CONNEXIONS Offer Dial a Ride & Voluntary Car services for the South Cotswolds & Stroud areas from Monday 18th April. You can contact them by phone on 0845 680 5029
Recycling and Household Waste
For a full list of useful numbers click HERE .